• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mojang Making Servers Get Rid Of Perks :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok.. so if you havent seen yet Boogie has made this video explaining what is going on ...
It basically states thats Mojang is going to make all Minecraft servers take away their perks...Thats right...No more horses...no more fly.. no more 5 vote platinum donor...I want to know your opinions on it considering so many people on this server do donate... Do u think you wasted you money?? Are you happy? mad? sad? I wanna know what you think about this...Me, personally,I think a lot of the servers are screwed...I would guess that at least 70% of people pay for perks over just giving 100 dollars to a server.... what do u think?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
While this may be true in the future, as of now nothing has happened yet. We don't want to start unneeded panic within the community as of yet; in fact, the developers and Sr. Staff have asked that people do not make a big deal about this or make threads.

Thread locked, pm me with any further questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci