• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lately I've been seeing people suggesting mods, and then having them be shot down due to having cline installation. I was thinking that there could be 2-4 servers set aside that would have these mods. This way people who want to play with them can without hurting the average player. These mods would be pre voted on and if a new mod would want to be added there would be a vote. Also if more people want to get on modded servers the team can slowly set aside more servers for mods.

Reaction score
A lot of people have been suggesting mo' creatures, smartmove, and more weapons, but more could be implemented

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a bad idea but it'd take a bit of work to balance them out & make everything even. For now the main focus should be on making sure everything is running smooth & stable (they're doing a great job so far). Only issue I see though is there are now 20 servers & every single one is full. If the normal servers are full & the person trying to play in those doesn't want a modded one then it could be frustrating.

Reaction score
That is true, but a lot of mine crafters mod, and this may direct a lot of traffic to these servers freeing others up. Anything really could happen but thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci