• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods harassing (repost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanlyHD

Spectator
Reaction score
as i said i bet this would be deleted by some angry mods. (sad to see the mods deleting forum threads only because they're afraid to get some feedback)

so here is it again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i would NEVER use damage indicator if i knew it was "illegal" because i hat hackers and i know how shitty they are, ive sent in a "thousand" reports, here is some of them

- Glitcher (thought it was a hacker)

-Hackers

- other Hackers

- hacker complation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, im not saying that the senior mods need to ban or do anything with the mods that harassed, i just wanted to show the comounity what the mods are capibale of doing ONLY because they got the power to do it.:(

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
We did not delete the thread. I moved the thread to another section of the forums so that Senior and Administrative staff could look it over and determine the best course of action. Nothing was deleted. The entirety of the thread is still accessible by staff members.

I'll be locking this one for now, as it's not necessarily needed.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci