• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mods - Better Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapple_Man_

Spectator
Reaction score
As we all know in 1.7.2 better sprint is built, but I was wondering since the rules say no better sprint can I get it in 1.7.2 since it gives you the option to toggle it and not have to hold it.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
As we all know in 1.7.2 better sprint is built, but I was wondering since the rules say no better sprint can I get it in 1.7.2 since it gives you the option to toggle it and not have to hold it.
You can use 1.7.2 toggle sprint, but not BSM. BSM includes more features, such as running in different directions, which isn't allowed.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
BSM is a lot different from the toggle-able sprint. People have discussed this in great detail on the forums, so feel free to check one of those many threads out if you wish to find out more.

It is so far undecided as to whether or not BSM will be permitted, so it is recommended that you just use the toggle-able sprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci