• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebodian

Spectator
Reaction score
there are starting to be too many hackers on these servers. there have to be more moderators on them to ban and kick hackers. i am 15 and i am on a lot of servers in a day. i am applying to be a moderator, i have never hacked, and i am on a server with omega_moon everyday for a few hours. please consider that there should be more moderators and please consider to let me become a moderator.
thank you for your consideration,
zebodian

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
they will get more mods, they say. havn't seen many new mods though

Kiileyy32

Survivor
Reaction score
They have been hiring more mods lately but I do believe they need mods on the eu servers I always have to go to the au or us servers to get a mod lol

Justin Tung

Spectator
Reaction score
Zebodian should get mod in my opinion, I see him alot in games so I know he's active as I am active too. Also, he is also right about need for mods. I don't see many mods and also there has been alot more hackers. I would apply for mod since I have all the requirements and very active, but I am under aged.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Sadly. I would really love to help this community out more, but it's hard without being a moderator.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try helping bt reporting, and by helping people on the forums... that's what i try to do.. i've applyed for mod.. but in the mean time.. i'm helping as much as i can

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
Your concerns are noted, thank you. If you record players and submit an abuse report, we will review the report and deal with the player appropriately. The report abuse forum is there for exactly this reason - to reduce the amount of hackers.

With regards to moderator applications, feel free to submit one, but please, be patient. There is no need to contact anyone to remind them about your application as they are all checked periodically.

Kiileyy32

Survivor
Reaction score
They have hired more than one mod in the past week i know of 3 that got hired but they do need more on specific servers. Im on everyday and report people everyday, im 18, I have the requirments, they just havent contacted me back yet lol, still just waiting. . . .

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
As I have said, please be patient if your application has not had a response.
thank you Acathine for considering this. i hope we get more mods and stuff because i love these servers. i will be patient and hopefully soon i can deal with these hackers personally
We do not know when a spammer/hacker is going to appear on a specific server, so there's no sense in moderating just one server; we cannot be in 67 places at once. Abuse reports are the key, here.

Thread locked. Apologies, but posts have become tautologies. If you have any further queries or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
They do have around 12 pages of apps to go through.... give them some slack. :p

We want more mods just as much as you guys do. And it should never be hard to contact mods, we are ALWAYS on Teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci