• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipersmash12345

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just wondering how to become a moderator. I asked a moderator when I was playing and he said about something in the Forums. So please tell me how to become a moderator.

xXfury_cheeseXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just wondering how to become a moderator. I asked a moderator when I was playing and he said about something in the Forums. So please tell me how to become a moderator.
You have to apply! Go to general support then the forum will be on the top, next, go on current mcsg applications then look for the moderator, copy the template of the needed information and then go back to post a thread, paste the questions then answer carefully! Good luck!

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Reaction score
You have to apply! Go to general support then the forum will be on the top, next, go on current mcsg applications then look for the moderator, copy the template of the needed information and then go back to post a thread, paste the questions then answer carefully! Good luck!

This is your answer. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci