• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Appliication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazza2000

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Lachlan Carroll.
Your age: 15.
Your Minecraft username: Cazza2000
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No I haven’t.
Past administration or moderation experiences: Yes but they closed the server down
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Give warnings then if don’t listen temp-ban, kick or Ban.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: Yes I do think so because I am told to be a trustworthy person.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: Just to be able to play more Survival Games and to stop Hackers and Trolls.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes I do have the ability to record.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I do own a microphone and will soon be getting an upgrade.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to spend every day I can helping on servers and the forums.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Australia, Eastern Standard Time(EST)

I, Lachlan Carroll, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hi Cazza2000,

This section is for posting Player applications for the Creative server. For moderator applications, you can find all the information you need here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci