• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications, What if - Previous Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMad2000

I've been time to time wanting to become a moderator on MCSG, but have noticed that it says "if you have previous bans on this server, your application will be overlooked unless they were successfully disputed." But, I swear that they'res been moderators who have had previous bans before becoming a moderator/staff member, but i'm not entirely sure.

What i'm asking, is if that if you've had a previous ban in the community, does that mean you can never become a moderator? Because i've had previous bans but they were all from v1 as far as I can re-call.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Once you turn 15 I believe you can apply for a Bans Exception. No clue how to do this though. It sucks how people with even 1 minor ban can't become mods unless they get a ban exception.

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Depends on the nature of the ban, how much bans you've had, and how long ago your last ban was. If you have had more than one ban, you are very unlikely to get an exception, if you have had one ban for something fairly minor such as spam then I'm sure you could. Hacking would mean that you wouldn't get accepted though. I suggest talking to one of the admins about it.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
You may try get an exception, though it is highly unlikely. But if you believed that these bans were unfair, talk to a Senior Moderator or an Admin about this and you may recieve a ban exception.

QA;TL.
PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci