• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnFrantz

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Joseph E. Frantz.
Your age: I am currently 15.
Your Minecraft username: My MC username is, CaptnFrantz.
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I do not have any MCBans, and I will never have any MCBans!
Past administration or moderation experiences: My friends and I have made a public server in the past, but we shut that down about two or so months ago, the reason why is because we didn't have enough people playing on it.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: The way I would punish hackers, moders, and glitchers is I would ban them right away! The way I would I punish somebody using bad language, and all caps is, I would give them a warning to stop swearing and stop using all caps, and if they don't listen and keep doing it I would take a screen shot/video for proof, then I would ban them.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I'm qualified to be a moderator because, I am not aloud to swear in my house, and I don't swear in public. Also I believe I am very respectful because, I play both Baseball and Football and I know I have to be respectful to my coaches and they are respectful back, so if I do become a moderator I will treat the community and staff like a team, I would be respectful to the community(Players), and I would be respectful to the staff(Coaches). That's why I believe I am qualified to become a moderator.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: My presence in the community would benefit our staff by, I would bring a good name to the Mcsg community. I would help out other staff members when they need the help. I will take on the rules of that the Mcsg staff ask me to do.
Do you have the ability to record video?: I do have the ability to record. I use "RecordPad"
Do you own a microphone?: I do own a microphone. I have "X11 Turtle beaches"
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to spend 3-4 hours after football witch is from 8am-11:30am. I am also willing to spend 2-3 hours after dinner. I eat dinner at 6pm.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): My time zone in Ohio is Eastern Standard Time.

I, Joseph E. Frantz, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
^ mod should lock this

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
You posted your moderator application in the wrong place.

here is where you post it;
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

also I suggest putting alot more detail in your app and break it up into paragraphs. More detail in your ''How would you punish players for breaking the rules'' section will help. 800-1000 words is probably the perfect length for your application :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
This is the wrong section for your application, please post it here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci