• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Application - I_Am_Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Am_Fire

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Name: I_Am_Fire (Matthew)
Your Age: 15
Your Minecraft Username: I_Am_Fire
Your Forum Username (if different): Same as Minecraft username
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: None
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: Repeated use of caps, cursing, insulting, (cheating?)
What are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?: Block glitching, cursing, insulting, cheating
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: Cheating, use of unwanted mods
Why do you think you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have been hanging around in the MCSG community and I feel like I have gotten to know some of the users, donors, and even mods. I'm friendly and get along with others well, and know when to act if something is wrong.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I have Fraps.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, nothing too special, but it works. (Skype)
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time Zone): I am willing to donate about one to two hours every day (weekdays), depending on homework load, and other personal things. During weekends, it will be more time. I am located in California, USA, Pacific Standard Time
I, I_Am_Fire, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci