• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan3133

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Jordan Sceptical.
Your age: 21
Your Minecraft username: Jordan3133
Where are you located (time zone)?: England, Uk GMT.
How many years have you developed for Java?: 2 Full Years.
How long have you worked with MySQL?: About 8 months.
How long have you worked with the Bukkit API?: I dont know exactly but about over a year.
Do you have any experience with working with net.minecraft.server/NMS code?: No sorry, I wish.
What is your availability for projects/updates?: Updating any other new/old mini-games and get them played more, Also creating builds, And mini games.
How much time per week are you willing to donate to assisting us?: I could donate about £5 or £10 a week because I get paid alot.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
I just want to say that I think this may be a troll, since he answered how much time he can donate to the servers with an amount of money, and he states to be 21, maybe it is a mistake, but I think troll.

If it is serious however, this is the application for java developer, not moderator. As a previous moderator I recommend at least 1000 words for the app, I'm not too sure for a developer application.
It needs to be posted in the section that has been provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci