• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderation Anniversary

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Hello! It has been a crazy past 3 months as Moderator and I can honestly say I'm having an amazing time as staff here. I would like to personally thank the Sr. Staff for the great job that they do here and I also have some staff I would like to thank (below).

Kat
Kat and I had our Moderating experiences intertwined together as we met in the Waiting Room on TeamSpeak, had our Interviews at the same time, and have both stayed Moderator since February 23rd, 2015

Berk
Berk has always been there for me to help in whatever noobie Moderator situation I have been in. Whether it has been how to ban or mute someone or how to Moderate TeamSpeak, he has always helped me. No matter how bad you are at CS:GO, I will always love you. <3

Kyle (Sr. Mod)
Kyle has been my CS:GO fam for the longest time now and he is an amazing person and has pulled me out of many situations that could have ruined my Moderator carrier.

Tony
I'd like to thank you for being my mother and giving me life.

Nick
I'd like to thank you for being my build leader and allowing me to be involved in building my first map #SpringfieldForLyfe

Taylor
I'd like to thank you for being such a great friend and playing CS:GO with me. I hope that we can become closer friends :D

These are just a few friends that I could think of off the top of my head, don't be angry if I didn't think of you I still love you guys! Okay so that's pretty much it! Here's to 3 months more!

J

District 13
Reaction score
:/ could've done one more post so that this could by your moderation anniversary and your 100th post :3

Regardless, congrats!

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations on 3 months as staff!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Patrick you're my everything, you're the milk to my smoothie, and the sand to my shoes. I love you to the moon and to pluto, you're my flower , and my bae and you're perfect <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish I had more time to play CS:GO with you guys. Still working on getting myself ranked! >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci