• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderador Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonadas

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm making this post so report an admin behavior .

Today I was playing with a friend , on the server eu7.mcsg.in , when the admin entered on the server , i wanted to play on the new map , and asked for the players to type /v 1 , i made it twice in a row , then the admin Valethar said for me to stop , but i did not saw , so i wrote it 1 more time , than he said :

Lemonadas , did u saw what i write ? I scrolled up and checked and he just this : Spamming With Caps Lock ... dont mentioned who . I answered him : Sorry .

His answer : Not sorry , u should answer no , after i my answer was , i'm sorry , i will not do it again , is that ok ?

And he banned me , my friend kept playing on the server and during that he went banning everyone who killed him or run from him , and i think the moderators exist to make the servers good and playable not to use ur power to make bad things .

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
'Banning everyone who killed him or run from him'?
I banned a fly-hacker.
And, I've sent the senior staff who look at this the evidence, and evidently, you didn't say it twice. You said it, more than four times. In a row.

Bicentennial_Man

Survivor
Reaction score
I have checked the evidence against you and he was well within his rights to ban. As for banning everyone who attacked him, I doubt that is the case. I will speak to him though just in case.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say this once so listen closely. Valethar is one of the best and most respected moderators and a veteran in this community and would never do anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci