• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryhardbowzzz

Experienced
Reaction score
Your name:Austin
Your age:15
Your Minecraft username:TryHardBowzzz
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):idk i think one im not really sure hopefully you can check
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):i have a few http://imgur.com/fIEsl4A http://imgur.com/ELcOw0R i have more but i dont want too put all of them its way to many
Past administration or moderation experiences: i had administrator experiences more then mod but im always a open person so lay it on if you want to
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: i would put a temp ban but it also all depends on what rule they broke its all on what was broke how it was broke what they said so also depending on how many time they have been banned from mcsg
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: well i know that i'll never be better then justahotdog or better then most of your staff but, i would love to have a chance as a mod it would be the worlds greatest thing ever that happen it would be one of my only dreams that has ever come true so far ;)
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:Im on alot more then most mods and i wont just say no caps or watch your language i would have this plan that may help mcsg forever so hopefully you guys have this hidden rank thing so everyone will think that im regular yet im a mod cause most people dont curse when theres mods
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes I Do It Might have a little lag but, it could last
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i do i can talk to you guys over via skype thats what i have and use
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:four to five days a week cause i love this server so much
Where are you located?: Pennsylvania

I, {Austin], accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci