• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graymamba

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: (IGN) Graymamba
IRL: Andrew Hughes
Any MCBans?: No.
MCSG Ban? No.
Past Staff experience?: Yes, on several servers with no names and other small servers. Nothing as big and awesome as MCSG.
How would you punish?: Depends on the crime. Say... aimbot would be maybe a 3 day ban. Or maybe things like smap would be 24 hours.
Why do you believe you should be MOD?: I have been playing MCSG for ages now, and I decided: why not apply for moderator? Even if my chances are 1 in a thousand, I tried.
How would you help the staff team? I can do wonders. Trust me, age is not everything.
Do you have the ability to record a video?: Sadly, no... I kinda suck at that kinda stuff ;)
Do you have a mic?: What kinda question is this... and yes I do.
How much time are you willing to spend moderating out servers and forum?: Anywhere between 1-5 hours... usually 3-4
Where are you located?: California :) Pacific time zone
I, Andrew Hughes, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
FYI, you have posted this in the wrong section entirely, and you have yet to fill out half of the application, please make sure you have completed the application and post it in the correct section in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci