• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod application - kenechi798

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenechi798

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Hello my name is Kenechi Jordan Chima
Your age: i am 13 years of age.
Your Minecraft username: kenechi798, but am planning on getting alts.
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No i do not but i have got kicked on servers for caps on accident.
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No i do not have any bans.
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: No at the moment.
Past administration or moderation experiences: Yes, a mod for my friends severs. But don't have proof.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: Yes i was a old hive player and have reported many of hackers and rule breakers.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If a player were to be rule breaking a kick. If hey were hacking a ban and for spammers a kick. I would also kick people for inappropriate language.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: Because i would take this job seriously and would be active on the MCSG servers and forums.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: Be a active staff member, help out the community, and be respectful.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, i do.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, a good one intact.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: at least 12 hours a week.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: Just English.
Where are you located? (Time zone): PST

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Not the place to post a moderator application. In fact, moderator applications are closed. Wait until further news.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Not the place to post a moderator application. In fact, moderator applications are closed. Wait until further news.
^This. If you have any further questions feel free to pm me! Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci