• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod App Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hi there. I know you guys may be sick and tired of people asking about mod apps but I was curious as to how long it usually takes for a mod app to be reviewed. I'm a few days away to my first month of waiting. Is there a way to know if staff have been taking notice of it or if it has been left aside?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there. I know you guys may be sick and tired of people asking about mod apps but I was curious as to how long it usually takes for a mod app to be reviewed. I'm a few days away to my first month of waiting. Is there a way to know if staff have been taking notice of it or if it has been left aside?

Thanks!
That seems a bit right, it could be another month, it could be a day. Be patient it takes time.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score

Thanks!
Hello, KitMencha!
They have a long list, many pages of applications to look through and make decisions. If your application
doesn't qualify at all then they will just denie it and give it a reason. If staff have been taking a notice and they
think your application is good enough then they will put it on " Pending ". It might take weeks, and it might take
months. Probably like over 3 weeks, so stay still and follow the rules. :)
Tarmo.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Question answered, thread may be closed now upon staff arrival.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I've heard that the better your Mod app is, the longer it takes to be replied to. Of course, I'm not positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci