• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mod Abusing powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agameofscones

Tribute
Reaction score
I was on a server and right at the start of the map after infinitywon said my username I got kicked. It said
"You have been kicked, I warned you about caps =)" Even though all I said was "Yes" and nothing else the entire game. The mod was someone called something like "YoshiMari." I think getting kicked for saying "Yes" is very stupid.

NOTE: When I tried to rejoin the server after 2 mins it said "You are temporarily denied from joining this server" Us3.mcsg.in

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me clear this up for you Agameofscones. I was just playing on this server, US5. I've warned the server twice about Caps and it should have been clear from the start, you did not say yes, you said "I LOVE THIS MAP". I kicked you saying I've warned about the caps many times already and apologized with a sad face. This happened not 20 minutes ago, do not try to make up a story to make a mod look bad/try to get him or her demoted.

Korrenian7744

Tribute
Reaction score
Yoshi? Abuse powers??? He wouldn't do that or i would be on him about it before anyone else lol.Plus i know Yoshi well enough to know that he wouldn't do that

Agameofscones

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry I must have mixed up the facts with another happening on a different server. My apologizes. Sorry I also really don't pay much heed to the chat.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let me clear this up for you Agameofscones. I was just playing on this server, US5. I've warned the server twice about Caps and it should have been clear from the start, you did not say yes, you said "I LOVE THIS MAP". I kicked you saying I've warned about the caps many times already and apologized with a sad face. This happened not 20 minutes ago, do not try to make up a story to make a mod look bad/try to get him or her demoted.
Why did you use a smiley face...? Or was he making that up too :p

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Before pointing fingers at mods, provide valid proof and send it to a Sr. Mods.

Locking as this has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci