• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MKFarrell's MCSG Story.

Did you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFarrell

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Forums, friends, and staff. First off, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm MKFarrell (Michael to my close friends) and I'm 14 which I should get changed on the forums. If any admin come across this, let me know if you can change it. Thanks in advance. So it first started 5 months ago when I knew it as HungerCraft not MCSG. Yup, Joey got me on here. Don't worry though, I phased out of that real quick lol. Continuing on, the first 2 months, I just rolled by myself, and didn't win anything. It took 366 games to win. I'm really bad except for Solar Frost (Thanks Blamph and Haley for the different routes.) In the most random game on Fortune Island, I had good fortune I met a really close friend, yingyang01. He introduced me to really awesome people, Mman and Levi. Please keep Mman in your thoughts as he is going through a tough time, love ya dude. Anyway as we kept playing, I learned about this crazy community and the inner workings of this game. I never knew how much work it took keep it sayf and fun for everyone. Keep up the good work staff. The TeamSpeak server has honestly been the best thing ever. That is where I met a lot of the mods I talk to now. That brings me to my good friend Lemonz or as she told is to call her, Haley. She is so much fun and is hilarious whenever she is around. Even when she is vomiting all weekend. So that established my clique for around July of this year. We played on SixZoSeven's PvP server which was so much fun, even when Mickey would destroy me in every game, it was still awesome. Then I met Sara who is the equivalent to crazy Steve, is awesome and funny but can be crazy at times but she is hilarious. Also, I met purple unicorn, Haley's BFF irl who is awesome and getting better everyday. Just recently, I met chandelle, who is basically the same person because we have the same likes and dislikes. We have the same music taste, Big Brother opinion, ways to talk like Elissa, and ashawana. Also, Decemberr and her musicbot was the ish until 2am that night. So in parting I wanna say hi to everyone and now u guys know a little more about me. I want to thank all you guys for being so kind and making this so much fun. Looking forward to making more memories with you guys. Time for shoutouts.

Yingyang01
Levi_the_Potato
Mman1234fcn83i
Lemonz87
Purple Unicorn
Chandelle
xxTaylorPaigexx
TheTrisaratops
SixZoSeven
Decemberr
Mickeylag
DQ
infamouscookie
Mp5x
Aerunner
Everyone who was in the TeamSpeak to complete sixzoseven's parkour that night.
Joshkey
Stephanie
Devin
Chad
Dave
Antster
Sayf
Hugggern
KYR SP33DY
Notch
Dell
Kellie
Kelly
Elissa
Wil
Amanda
Spencer
CBS

And anyone I forgot. I'm sorry. It's 1:30 am so I'm not wide awake. Again sorry.

So yea. Until we meet again

MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci