• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MissChromium - Moderator Application

Should I be able to become a mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissChromium

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Nicolette Rebetzke
Your age: 15
Your Minecraft username: MissChromium
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No I have no MCBans.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have been a moderator on the Naval Battlezone Server but got de-modded due to inactivity because of Minecraft lagging beyond belief. I have a better computer now so that won't happen again.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: I would ban them temporarily depending on the extent of the broken rules.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I am qualified to become a moderator because I spend nearly all of my free time on these servers and I do not pick fights with other people, I don't swear in chat, I don't wear inappropriate skins and I try to cool down fights between other players.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I like to believe I have a good sense of humor :p and I am quite intelligent. :p
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes I do.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I do.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 25-30 hours a week
Where are you located? (Time zone): I'm in Australia - GMT +10

I, MissChromium, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Incorrect place to post your application, please post it under General Support > MCSG Applications.
(the application is private so having a poll is irrelevant) .

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci