• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minigames of the Antvenom Network

Sriraman

Diamond
Reaction score
I know that some of my friends from the AVSN have already posted guides, but here is my version from a long time ago. Note: All the games have not been added due to me extremely failing an attempt to post it all at once. Some spoiler things aren't translating properly.:p

Minigames
Rocket Rumble-

This minigame is characterized around the aspect of Quake with its own unique twist. Everyone starts off with 3 hearts and a rocket in your first inventory slot. Your prime focus is to get as much kills as possible in the time that is allocated. The game also has power-ups.

Speed-Buff (Packed Ice)- gives you an extra boost in your running abilities

Jump Boost (Ender Stone)- gives you an extra boost in your jumping abilities
Health Regen (Redstone Block)- Restores 2 hearts when used
Teleportation (Obsidian)- Teleports player to a random location within the map
Triple Damage (Bedrock)- Your rocket now deal 3 hearts a damage (One hit KO except when opponent uses Absorption)
Absorption (Gold Block)- Gives you 2 extra hearts of Absorption
Deadly Descent-
This game is a fun parkour-styled map that depends on who can get to the bottom of the map quickest. It is quite an easy concept and winning depends on how well you manage your health and falling rate/distance. This mini-game has four classes:
Leaper- Gets a feather that has one use throughout the game and gives an extended jump.
HeavyWeight- This class allows less Knockback damage and deals a little extra damage to opponents

Pacifist- This class compromises PvP to more fall damage against the player

FeatherWeight- This class reduces fall damage to the player (Has a possibility of being removed or nerfed)
Survival Bingo-
Survival Bingo is quite an easy concept. Just like in regular bingo, in order to win, you must get a column or row. However, these are not just numbers of paper you find in the world (that would be an interesting concept :p), you are given tasks to do in the world. Once a task is completed, a firework shoots off symbolizing that you have completed it successfully. The mini-game also has classes:

Axeman- Starts off with an axe and wood
Digger- Starts off a shovel and some dirt
Miner-Starts off with a pickaxe , some coal, and a furnace

Brawler- Starts with a sword

Farmer- Starts with a hoe and some seeds
LeaderBoard Survival-
Leaderboard survival is the purest aspect of survival in the whole server. How you win depends on how you survive and the materials you get. Points are calculated through the amount of Diamonds, Player Kills, and Mob Kills. There are classes in this mini-game:

Hoarder- Starts with an Ender Chest

Cheater- Starts of with Invisibilty that lasts 30 seconds

Default- No special buffs, just raw aspect of you and surviving

Hider- Starts off with a bed to change your spawnpoint

Note: I will continue this list as time prolongs. Don't feel like doing all again at once.:D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci