• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Minero City

Do you want to see this map on MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No (explain why please)

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

AndyGaymer0312

Tribute
Reaction score

Name of the Map:
Minero City

Lead Builder/Build team name: iAndyGamer0312

Builders
Sadz7, Califax, LogicStrafe & iAndyGamer0312

Terraforming
iAndyGamer0312

Redstone
iAndyGamer0312

Minor Buildings
LogicStrafe

Special Thanks
VielkaGamer123
Macrosnation

Game type: Minecraft Survival Games [MCSG]

Map description:

Hey hello friend! This is our map "Mining City"

This idea was born costruir map about 6 months ago and decided this because today there are lots of maps MCSG but not all are designed for optimal pvp, focus on a esthetics, and we have taken those two
points.

This map is called "Mining City" in honor of our dear friend "ElMinero_26" (LogicStrafe) who unfortunately died in the middle of the project and for that reason the name.
We always have in our hearts dear friend <3 :'(

During the creation of the map we contemplate several points for optimal game:

-For those interested in construction and style of costruccion (aesthetic) we have designed costrucciones in my opinion and very well costruidas with a unique design.

-For people who are just PvP and want optimum performance in quality and gameplay have also been careful taking aspects of the classic maps that stand out for their areas in pvp.

- And also for those who do not have very good as Huahwi this map also is optimized to have good fps and better gameplay pc. :D

This small but cozy map features:
  • A House Witch
  • A Lava Temple
  • 3 Rustics Mansions
  • More Than 5 Rustics House
  • So Much Lakes
  • A big Hotel
  • A Modern Mansion
  • Serveral Pools

Video/screenshots :

Trailer

Screenshots with Shaders

• Map Radius: 200 Blocks.

I, iAndyGamer0312 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

SrEnzo

Quantum
Reaction score
screenshots of the map or video showing the map????

ElTrabadoMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Buena Suerte !!!
aunque ami no me haya gustado el mapa por el simple echo de que hay muchos bugs y la terraformacion no es muy buena, tendriais que mejorar mas los tuneles y hacer que las cosas cuadren con el lugar en el que estan

AndyGaymer0312

Tribute
Reaction score
Buena Suerte !!!
aunque ami no me haya gustado el mapa por el simple echo de que hay muchos bugs y la terraformacion no es muy buena, tendriais que mejorar mas los tuneles y hacer que las cosas cuadren con el lugar en el que estan
Gracias men <3 y me sorry si no te gusto el terraforming o algunas cosas, tratare de mejorar en eso ya que es mi primer mapa <3 pero igual gracias!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci