• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Miner9823 - Meet the staff! :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: (Only people I can trust may know ;-;)

IGN(s):
miner9823

Nickname(s):
Dan. You can call me Dan. c:

Region:
EU and US. Except I still get pretty devastating ping...
-----

One Cool Fact: I have an outdated PSP, I could sell it and make lots of money!

One Embarrassing Fact:
I once cheated on a French test... And still failed. (The dumber they are, the harder they fall, I guess!)

One Fact that makes you proud:
I won a rock, paper, scissors championship in my year group, against 40 different other people. Also, after three attempts, I have successfully been accepted for moderator here, and I'm grateful for that. c:

One Fact no one would ever guess about you:
That I've got a parrot. (Oh wait, I think a lot of people who talked to me through Teamspeak know that, and just to clarify, it yells a lot...)

Most Common question you get asked:
"How do I write your name? Is it miner3435?"

Favorite Animal:
The tiger, literally. It's fur is majestic, and beautiful, and they are also quite rare nowadays as they get hunted a lot. However, my favorite sea animal is the Manta ray. Because of its adorable, and derpy looking face. :D

Favorite Plant:
Dracunculus vulgaris. Also known as a Dragon Lily. I just did a minute's search of cool plants, and chose this one because I like dragons. :]

Favorite Color:
Green. It reminds me of nature, and I find the portrayals and real-life encounters with nature like waterfalls or trees very soothing.

Favorite Food:
Tacos, who wouldn't like them?

Biggest Pet Peeve:
Redundant harassment. And my incompetence.

Astrological Sign:
Virgo, yep. I'm reserved. ;3

Personal Catchphrase:
"I like food."

Heard about MCG by:
The hunger games trilogy really intrigued me. So I thought, "What if there's Survival Games in Minecraft?". I did some research, watched Joey Graceffa and a little bit of Bajan, and that's what got me to MCGamer. c:

Ever Bring someone to MCG:
Well... I tried. But they don't have an account. ;-;

First friend in the community:
Phew, this one is something I am a little unsure of. But there was this one friend. Her name was supposed to be "ER123123123", but I think it got changed to "MissElectric". She's the reason that I got so compelled to build in Creative, and she helped me around when I was new to the server, I still wish I got to talk to her again. ;-;

MCG role-model:
I generally don't have a role-model, as I don't wish to be like anyone else, as we are all unique in our own way. We all have individualistic traits, no one can be exactly like the other. But people I do certainly admire are OhFancy, and BitoBain. And Mooclan, they did motivate me to start in the forums in the first place.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:
Well... There was me winning that rock paper scissors championship. Hmm, I do recall getting an award for "best effort" in 6th grade.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?
: I don't know. Actually, we could probably par against one another, and it becomes a seemingly close battle, unaware on who may win. But then, Razzledgirl may unexpectedly ambush both of us with her ninja skills and probably beat us off. c:

Call me maybe?
I just met you. :I

Do you team in game:
I wouldn't remember any day that I didn't team.

Have you been backstabbed: Too many times to count, but it really depends on the circumstances we're talking about. ;D

Ever Broken a bone:
Well... During a class basketball practice game for Phys. Ed., a teammate passed a
ball to me, but I caught it in a rather peculiar manner that it caused a severe amount of pain. During maths class, I inquired with a fellow student on what is wrong with my seemingly disgustingly inflated pinky finger, and had claimed that it may potentially be a fracture. If no medical attention is acquired soon, then I may have to amputate it. The next day, I went to the hospital to get it checked out. It only turned out that I had a minor fracture. A MINOR fracture (More like Miner fracture! ;D), and nothing too bad was wrong with it. But it took all summer to actually fully recover, unfortunately. :c

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: A fish, because Magikarps are magnificent, and they can leap over mountains, while their impact is enough to completely annihilate a full grown human being. c:

Personal Skills:
I can debate, I guess. I think I can write too, but I don't know. I also can cook minute meals in 40 seconds, I think.

Computer specs:
I really don't know... I think I have Geforce and intel? And then I have a computer, that looks like a computer, and stuff.

Computer operating system:
Erm, ASUS? ComputerX2000? I... Don't know. (Computer genius!)

Program I use to record:
Fraps. c:

Favorite movie:
I like movies that move me. Most of all, make me cry. So I like: The lovely bones, Interstellar, Titanic, and Rabbit-Proof Fence.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer:
I don't listen to much music, however, if I were to choose... I would think the bands "Simple Plan", and "Coldplay" as good bands. Singers, I would generally prefer Lady Gaga, because of the fact that she promotes individualism, and to be proud of your assets in human life.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft):
Runescape, and Don't Starve. Anyone play Runescape? Anyone? ;-;

Favorite character from fiction:
I have two characters, they are Wit, and Wisty, from the Witch and Wizard series produced by James Patterson. They are so cool when they are together and rebelling against the evil government, although they usually limit their powers, they are still filled with so much power and strength. c:

What does a fox say?
It has over 40 different noises. I'm going to need specifics, like what it says if it is angry, I'd still not know. :I

Terrified of:
My incompetence, and succumbing to the toxic influence of people wish to stay away from in my real life.

Personal website:
I'm not really sure on how to answer that, but you can look me up on Twitter. But I don't go on it much, unfortunately. :c

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
9Gag, Animebb (Anime site, dubbed), and mangafox. c:

Dream job:
To become an astro-physicist, or astronomer in NASA. Furthermore, to become a writer, that is able to write influential books that may help people. <33

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do:
I am currently doing moderating in the community, however, I plan to try out some writing, it being either journalism, poem writing, or book writing.

Favorite thing about the community:
The fact that it has the potential, and is able to bring a smile to one's face, even when on days that are too dark. :')
-----

When I am online: I am usually online nearly every day, and for an hour a day when I do a session. I don't really organize my timings properly...

Previous moderating experience:
A lovely, not too well known server. Only two people know about this (excluding those who interviewed me, and read my application), one was a former, fellow staff member in that community, and the other one used her researching skills to find out. *Ahem* AGFire2013

Been a member of staff since:
Monday 23rd of March, 2015.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
If Creative were online, it would potentially be one of the places I'd hang out the most. However, I generally hang around Survival Games hub, so I can know what goes around the server when chat is global.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
To make a positive impact on the community by influencing people to become more moral, and to spread kindness and joy over a game, rather than hate and discrimination. Furthermore, to build up my confidence in working as a team, and to aid myself in communication skills. :D

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the Staff Team :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats on mod :3 Knew this would happen some day c;

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on mod! Glad to see you've finally made it into the team :3

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Aw, congrats Miner! c: I'm incredibly happy for you

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
c:<
Welcome to the staff team Potato c:

Last edited:

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations!! The thing that got me is that when you got declined, you kept going at it!! That shows you are really motivated to help this community. Thank you!! :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm guessing your first name is something not-traditionally-american but can be shortens to Dan. I WILL FIND OUT >:3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm guessing your first name is something not-traditionally-american but can be shortens to Dan. I WILL FIND OUT >:3
Sooner or later, you could. I just don't trust many people with my full real-name, only two people, ever, (Excluding Senior staff and administrators) know my name. ;3
But I'd prefer to keep it private in the time being. c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sooner or later, you could. I just don't trust many people with my full real-name, only two people, ever, (Excluding Senior staff and administrators) know my name. ;3
I totally understand that, I'm very much the same way. Only a few people know my first name, and hardly any know my full. C:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
whoop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci