• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft SurvivalGames - Area 51

Is this gonna be cool?

• yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No,

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, Have any other suggestion (post in comment section)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheBoss_07

Spectator
Reaction score
Area51cover.png

This map is basically based of the famous Area 51, with the whole aliens and space ships in mind, were trying to incorporate that into a highly top secret base, with wide open ranges, mountains, military aircraft, and much much more we are currently in the final steps of making this map. I've asked a few mcsg popular youtubers to check them out. So far no response. But hoped to hear from at least one of them about the map what needs to be added and such. I will add a few snap shots to this. I've added a secret under ground cave hosting the highly top secret alien research labs and such. UPDATE!: I have been working endlessly on terraforming, add finishing touches to my map, and now is pretty much done finishing up a cave system, and as well doing Finishing touches. I just wanna say thanks to all my builders who have helped me with the map. Keep up the Good work!

To do list:
Aircraft:
Done
Buildings: 99%
Vehicles: Done
Landscaping: Done

Map Makers:
  • Main Creator: TheBoss_07
  • Co-creator: PureToTheSport
  • Map Helper: TimberFrost
  • Map Helper: Bartfan124
  • Map Helper: Stevski
Progress:95%

Current Process: Testing.... Implementing Redstone

Updated SnapShots!
Area51snapshot5.jpg

Area51snapshot4.jpg

Area51snapshot3.jpg
Area51snapshot6.jpg

Area51snapshot7.jpg
Area51snapshot8.jpg

Last edited:

TheBoss_07

Spectator
Reaction score
i would finish this post on planet minecraft but its down atm, so snapshots will probably be up sometime today, srry about the wait.. im trying to work everything out

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
hmm I'm not too sure about the map, the screenshots look rather plain maybe try making the buildings a bit more detailed

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Aww, I was going to make this :c

Well, good luck! Hope this turns out well, looks good to start!

TheBoss_07

Spectator
Reaction score
just keep looking at the current process to keep up on what im doing during the build. its updated hourly

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
This looks cool! It needs a bit more detail on it not just square buildings also do a bit of terraforming maybe build things into the mountains :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci