• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Skin Artist

CamPantsTheThird

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've posted about this before but my post got a buried a lot so I'm posting again.

Hey I'm Cameron, and I make minecraft skins. I am here to offer my services to the community. If any of you would like a custom skin made, I would be happy to do so.
All I require is a good description of what you want.

I'm here for you guys. :)

~CamPants

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have previous work that you can show?

R

RedSeamonster

Cool. Could you make me a Red Seamonster? Kinda like my profile pic crossed with the loch ness monster skin. Thanks in advance:
RedSeamonster

Aquan64

Spectator
Reaction score
Could you make me skin? It's kind of odd an i've tried making it myself but i such at pixel arts :/
Basically its like a dinner skin per se. The is like a plate, the arms forks, the legs are spoons, and the body like some kind of platter. I've looked for similar skins for ideas but could find none.
It would be awesome if you could do this for me :DDDD

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Could you please make me a scary skin that is a bit like a camo sniper that also says MCSG on the back in yellow/gold.
Maybe with eyes sort of like Herobrine's, and a hoody.
Thanks for offering this it sounds great and I hope you are able to do mine.

theblackgigant

Spectator
Reaction score
can you recreate my skin a little bit i only want the grey looking arms and stuff look a little bit more natural
not like a normal human but a little better if you understand

Attachments

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
skin.pngPlease recreate this skin but make it have shading, better skin tones, stuff like that.

Putteboy95

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I have a skin request and i don´t think this is an easy one, but i beg of you try to do it really nice and also try to get all the peaces together so it looks good in wholeness just not someting that as been thrown together since im gonna use it on a real RP server that is coming soon and i say it again make it awesome. Here is a link to the character i want you to make a skin of
fast forward to 3:10 and there you have your character and yet again PLEASE make it REAL GOOD i beg of you thanks. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci