• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft SG, new unknown challenge ideas

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
The title is self explanatory but i thought I'd post some new ideas for MCSG challenge ideas which may not have been thought of yet. If you have any yourself feel free to post them

Challenges I've come up with which I hope you'll enjoy

Reverse hotbar challenge
With this challenge, your normal hotbar gets switched to the opposite side. For example sword on #2 would be placed in #8. Your fishing rod in #3 would be placed in #6. Flint and steel in #4 would be in #5. Bow in #1 would be in #9 and so on

Copycat challenge
Whenever you kill someone, you have to use the same weapon, armour and amount of arrows as them. You are however allowed to keep your other items such as food, flint, ingots etc.

69 Click Challenge
You may only click on your mouse a maximum of 69 times. This includes right clicking, fishing rodding, flint and steeling, opening chests, taking items out of chests, eating etc. Use each click wisely ;)

No jumping challenge
You may only jump if necessary to get over blocks. However when on flat ground you may not jump at all making it easy to get chased but difficult to chase others. Swimming in water is an exception.
I realised jonnysurvives thought of this b4, I just made some moderations to the challenge so its a playable challenge on any map. Proper credits to him :)
- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-no-jump-challenge.70385/

Alphabet Challenge
After every minute, you must type in the alphabet in the chat even when getting chased. If you do not type in the alphabet after every minute you fail the challenge. You are not allowed to copy and paste or scroll up/down for repeated messages. You must type in each letter manually. It will be a lot harder than it seems again when chasing or being chased.

Suggestions from Kame

Broken Button Challenge: Turn off your left click and win a game of sg. You are forced to use only secondary weapons.

Fantasy Armor: Get fully enchanted armor (pretty easy to do, just time consuming)

Aqua-phobia Challenge: Never touch the water on Breeze Island V1 or V2 or Holiday Resort.

No Endurance challenge: No sprinting, ever.

Sad killer Challenge: Every time you kill someone, immediately stop and type a 3-4 sentence apology letter for them explaining how bad you feel about killing them.

Mike Tyson challenge : Your only weapon is your fist. (Yeah, good luck with that one.)

Nyan Cat challenge: Listen to Nyan Cat until you win 2 games in a row.

"Innocent" Challenge: Indirectly kill a teammate using traps or something of the like, and make it look accidental.

Bad CPU Challenge: Set your max frame-rate to 20-30 fps, and play on all minimal settings.
If you guys are able to complete any of these challenges please let me know I'd love to see it. Also if you have any other unique challenge ideas feel free to share them. Please do share your opinions and thoughts on these challenges I've come up with it.

I'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the challenges I've come up with and what others have suggested. Can you complete these challenges, I'd love to see it please tell me if you do. Also if you have any suggestions please share them :) Thanks

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my, some of these challenges seem crazy awesome, I would love to see anyone completing all of them. :D

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Some things I thought of:
PS. If I stole someone's idea, it was totally unintentional. I just wanted to add ideas to the thread! :)

Broken Button Challenge: Turn off your left click and win a game of sg. You are forced to use only secondary weapons.

Fantasy Armor: Get fully enchanted armor (pretty easy to do, just time consuming)

Aqua-phobia Challenge: Never touch the water on Breeze Island V1 or V2 or Holiday Resort.

Sad killer Challenge: Every time you kill someone, immediately stop and type a 3-4 sentence apology letter for them explaining how bad you feel about killing them.

Mike Tyson challenge : Your only weapon is your fist. (Yeah, good luck with that one.)

"Innocent" Challenge: Indirectly kill a teammate using traps or something of the like, and make it look accidental.

Bad CPU Challenge: Set your max frame-rate to 20-30 fps, and play on all minimal settings.

Note: To complete the challenge you have to win SG, and no REAL teammates. ;)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some things I thought of:
PS. If I stole someone's idea, it was totally unintentional. I just wanted to add ideas to the thread! :)

Note: To complete the challenge you have to win SG, and no REAL teammates. ;)
My goodness, this sounds just as intense... Emal2012, you should definitely add these to your thread, this will get interesting. :D

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Reverse hotbar challenge
With this challenge, your normal hotbar gets switched to the opposite side. For example sword on #2 would be placed in #8. You'r fishing rod in #3 would be placed in #6. Flint and steel in #4 would be in #5. Bow in #1 would be in #9.
I have a razer naga this wont be hard at all

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
My goodness, this sounds just as intense... Emal2012, you should definitely add these to your thread, this will get interesting. :D
Added :)
Sounds fun! xD Great idéa c:
Thank you!
Proper credits to you :)
I have a razer naga this wont be hard at all
Try the other ones then xD I'd be especially interested if you could do the copy cat challenge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci