• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft runs out of memory everytime the game is about to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdawg2398rules

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time i get in a server and the game is about to start it always says minecraft has run out of memory, WTF does this mean, it only dose it on this server...

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
From what it looks like, there's quite a few plugins that run. Causing Minecraft to use more memory on top of the ton that it's already using. Then when the game starts and everyone starts running and breaking leaves and killing each other, the game has enough, and crashes. It's happened to me quite a few times, always right as the round starts and everyone starts rushing towards the middle.

The best bet is if you want to play, close EVERYTHING that you don't NEED open. And only have Minecraft up. Close browsers, music programs, whatever else, and try it with just the game up.

TXFDA

Spectator
Reaction score
Then either upgrade your computer or buy a new one. Running out of memory is just as it sounds. Your computer simply doesn't have enough memory for the server. Buy more. lol

CrowHH

Tribute
Reaction score
You probably need more RAM memory.
A way to get minecraft to use less ram is to download a mod called "Optifine"

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
That's never happened to me, but I have been fairly frequently losing my connection while in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci