• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft running out of memory...

SkyMcfly

Spectator
Reaction score
I have absoloutly no idea what's happening but minecraft keeps running out of memory when im playing. It usually happens only on the US servers, i know for sure i'm not doing anything. I have optifine installed and i'm using Magic Launcher (which shouldn't be causing the problem).
Please Help Me....

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
You need to turn down your render distance. If its higher than your computer can handle it'll crash your minecraft.

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
And maybe change your graphics to Fast (If not already on Fast). It doesn't make much difference, but it helps a little. :)

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you have any other mods installed?
Try to use the normal Minecraft Launcher.

SkyMcfly

Spectator
Reaction score
i have the right version of java, i can't switch back to normal launcher because i need optifine and i fail at installing mods on my own

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
i have the right version of java, i can't switch back to normal launcher because i need optifine and i fail at installing mods on my own
I can make some sort of tutorial for you?

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
I know something which could really help your Minecraft run better I will give you a step by step guide:

Step 1 : Open Minecraft.

Step 2 : Hold Ctrl Alt Del .

Step 3: Select task manager.

Step 4: On the tab list at the top select "Applications".

Step 5: Minecraft should be one of them if you have Minecraft open, so right click on that and select "Go to process".

Step 6: It now should be high-lighting something along the lines of "Java.exe" what you need to do is right click that, click set priority then choose "High".

Hope this helped, if not then I'm not sure what will. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci