• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Realms

Tmclean

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if anyone has tried out the minecraft realm thing and if it was good or not. I kind of want to make one with a few friends and do a smp or something or just muck around and have fun.I don't if it's worth it or not.

Thanks

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I actually used to do a realm with about 6 other people last year before I got into MCGamer, and it turned out to be a ton of fun. If you're looking for something to do with friends that doesn't involve fighting, I highly recommend Realms.

Tmclean

Spectator
Reaction score
I actually used to do a realm with about 6 other people last year before I got into MCGamer, and it turned out to be a ton of fun. If you're looking for something to do with friends that doesn't involve fighting, I highly recommend Realms.
Thankyou i shall look into getting one :)

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
I also bought a realm server in the past and it was a lot of fun.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What about Realms is different than multiplayer? I've always wanted to try it out, but was always too busy.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
starting an smp on realms seems like a cool idea tbh :p

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, if you're planning to start an SMP, i would get a prohosted server instead. Realms is a cool idea, but it's over priced, and there would be no advantages for a realm over a regular server, if you were using it for SMP.

You can aldo customize a regular server much more than you can with a realm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci