• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft in the future?

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
How do you guys see Minecraft in the future? Do you guys see it dying down any time soon? Do you guys see it just growing more and more like it currently is? In my opinion i feel that it will die down like every game, but not any time soon. I currently see the game expanding and expanding, sure maybe a little bit less growth than last year, but I still don't see it flunking any time soon.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I already made a thread similar to this, but it was more directed towards MCSG rather than Minecraft as a whole.

In terms of Minecraft as a whole, I think I'll slowly die down in the coming years until it's completely over in a matter of 5-7 years, 10 at the most.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think it will be a game that you can play over and over forever. i think it will be like mario and Sonic where they are still popular to this day. i mean think about it. Endless possibilities. How many games do you know that have that? Little to none. Minecraft will continue to grow for I think around 10-15 years.

Coolman20124

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally think it will be a game that you can play over and over forever. i think it will be like mario and Sonic where they are still popular to this day. i mean think about it. Endless possibilities. How many games do you know that have that? Little to none. Minecraft will continue to grow for I think around 10-15 years.
I agree there are some games that my parents played when they were a child and i still play them and there popular so when i get older i hope my son will play mc xD

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
In about 5 or so years, I believe that Minecraft will die down and the community will funnel into a new era of a different game.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Well this last year minecraft had its biggest growth ever (probably from people buying so many Alts)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci