• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Ideas- What do YOU want added?

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I've always had ideas to add to minecraft, but I want to know what everyone else wants added! I'll go first.
I want...
1) Cave Dweller mob
2) Some sort of green golem made of leaves and a pumpken
3) A lovely new ore of some kind between iron and diamond, but just as rare as lapis lazuli, there arn't enough ores in MINEcraft.
4) Paint- Paint is a milk bucket, but with dye, you can paint wooden doors and wooden planks
5) Steel, steel can be made with an iron block and a piece of damaged iron tool, that makes a steel slab (2 meters long, 1/2 meter tall) which is the same as 3 steel ingots!

Please tell me your great ideas!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had the same idea with the paint! I thought it would be really cool

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Some more endgame stuff.
Make a very hard difficulty pecause hard is too easy when you got iron armor.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Have the dragon egg do something. Maybe you could build an encubater and hatch it and have a baby dragon loyal to you.
2. More Dragons. They drop their egg after being defeated.
3. Magic. This should make since because according to some people, Jeb is making minecraft a wizardy RPG. Which in my opionion, is sort-of awesome.
4. More epic bosses.
5. Other NPC types (elves, dwarfs, etc.) that could go to war with each other.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
A boss that guards the stronghold/End portal.
A grappling hook, swing over blocks, climb up cliffs and grab hold of mobs, swing them around and fling them away from you.
Smart moving mod, that really has to be coded into minecraft. (not the flying, but the diving, jumping up higher, being able to walk along iron gates etc etc)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
personally i want minecraft to fix all the bugs there are so far. Then they should work on the modding api and allow users to edit the game in anyway they want to :D once the modding api is done they only need to fix in occasional better coding to make the games less laggy in loading etc etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci