• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Minecraft Error *Need* Support]

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've went trying to fix this issue for countless number of days and hours. It fixes it's self, after around Seven hours, but then a few days later it just crashes again with the following error: 'Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset' I've done pretty much everything. From Deleting Jinput, Reinstalling java, Restarting my Computer. Redownloading Minecraft. Changing my Password, Changing my email, Migrating my account, resetting my motem, and much much more. If you have any idea at all, please say so. I may provide a Month of iron for a complete, forever working fix. Thanks for any support. <3

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Also, the way I crash is, the chunks stop loading, and everyone else freezes, and I can still move and break blocks.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
That sir, is a network problem... Perhaps move your computer closer to your router? If you do not have a router, a router is suggested as the ethernet port on your computer may be burnt out... Or Reset your router! Another solution is to delete your .minecraft folder, and start a new folder! Just a few suggestions!

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks mate. It turns out, it was my Minecraft.exe, i've always used the same one, but I downloaded a new copy of Minecraft.exe, and it works fine. :) Thanks again!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Thanks mate. It turns out, it was my Minecraft.exe, i've always used the same one, but I downloaded a new copy of Minecraft.exe, and it works fine. :) Thanks again!
Really? o.o
That's an odd thing to have caused the problem...you sure it's not going to start happening again? :|

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Really? o.o
That's an odd thing to have caused the problem...you sure it's not going to start happening again? :|
I -hope- ;p. I assume that's the problem. I played all day, and the problem persisted, as soon as I relaunched minecraft in a new Minecraft.exe, it ran fine, for about Six hours it ran fine. I never tried deleting my Minecraft.exe because I thought the same way you did, How would that fix the problem? Well, hopefully it did. ;p

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Huh, thats very weird due to this line "java.net.SocketException: Connection Reset" Which is (if im understanding correctly) that java has lost internet connection... But hey, if it works, dont look a gift horse in the mouth!:D The only thing that would have caused something like that in the launcher is if you went in and messed around with it... after all the launcher stops after the game is open, so it wouldnt make sense that thats the fix... Maybe you messed up some code in the launcher... But if that happened, it would shut down at equal intervals... idk man...

Sorry thinking outloud...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci