• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecraft Crashes when playing Survival Games 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macinator900

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time I try to play the Survival Games on the city map with my iMac, Minecraft crashes and gives me some sort of error.

This has never happened before and only occurs when I play the city map., which really sucks too, since the city map is my favourite of the two.

PANCZASU

Spectator
Reaction score
I may have a similar issue; so far my minecraft has never crashed, but every time I play on the city map (regardless if I join the game as one of the players or as a spectator) after a couple of minutes with no problems my minecraft starts having severe lagspikes and crashes soon afterwards.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you paste the error? I play on an iMac also, but I don't get any problems. Have you tried force updating?

PANCZASU

Spectator
Reaction score
Apperantly the error I had is gone now. Managed to play several games today with success. Strange :S Not gonna complain though

Kaapo

Spectator
Reaction score
If you're using default, have you tried changing into a different texture pack? I was having those lagspikes in the city map (on win 7 though) to an extent where it disconnected me from the server once when I was in the top 3. I was using the default texture pack since I thought the map requires it, but then I tried changing it into photo realism 64x, and the lag spikes stopped completely. This was the one change after which they stopped, before changing my textures I had tried putting my render distance down, changing my optifine version and meddling with my other performance settings, to no avail, so it's hardly a performance problem - especially since I usually run it on mid-high settings and far render distance at roundabouts 200 FPS.

In theory it could be some certain block texture in default causing the lag, I suppose.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Here's the solution(Worked for me atleast): Delete all your .minecraft folder, then just install OptiFine Multicore(if you have 2 or more cores).
Don't play with a texture pack or something, and it should work.

Good luck.

Macinator900

Spectator
Reaction score
I force updated and installed OptiFine Multicore. It worked for 3 games, but on the fourth, it crashed.

I can't paste the error, though. It's way to big.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Damn, it sucks. Maybe it crash cause you are on a Mac ? :confused:

Macinator900

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft has stopped crashing since I have been using the Painterly Pack.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! The problem is solved for now

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft has stopped crashing since I have been using the Painterly Pack.

Thanks for the advice, everyone! The problem is solved for now
When you use the painterly pack, you didn't crash ? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci