• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minecon 2012 your experience!

did you have a good time at minecon...

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • didn't go but it looked good

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • didn't go but it looked bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat in the corner of my room pretending I was a potato.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hey guys its ferno here looking forward to hearing about your minecon adventure this year and i would like to hear some storyies about what you experienced and i shall post imne aswell XD (will include lots of imbaresment and facepalming...

please can everyone whom i know who went to minecon (chadthedj,joshkey,guggex) hoping they see this and other people i incuridge to write your minecon story or even if you watched the live stream please tell me your reaction :D
-ferno33
ps. please tell me if you had a good or bad time at the event XD

Reaction score
so my minecon story....
well to be honest i had the drive from hell 9 hours of screaming shouting and all round nonsence from my younger brothers lordofthetnt,maxwell117,earthdog and to be honest on barely survived thx to 4 songs drive by,good time,gangnam style, candy and to be honest for half the time i didnt have the songs so there was alot of fighting ... XD
first day:
wakes up at around 8am and has nice breakfast and ventures of to the que to realise it streaches around in a 5000 people line and by the time we got into the tent we could see late comers at the place we where 5 mins ago :)
so i get to see the opening sermony and to be honest lots of dancing and got on the camera 3 times XD one of which was me doing gangnam style for around 15 seconds :D
later i eventualy get to a pc and find out there is parkour enventualy after around 20 try's i get 3rd !!!!! omg XD and have pictures of the 3rd place and me coming 5th about ten times XD they will be coming shortly
later in the day i find the times square part of minecon and really wanted to do some pvp but when i got there there was around 8 pc's and around 100 people queing so i decided just to watch (btw it wasnt mcsg i was so sad :( )
later that day my brothers maxwell117 and earthdog where having an epic fight with foam iron sowrds and whilst they weren't looking earthdog hit Jeb in the leg i appologise as he looked in awe as he realised who he just hit there was an epic face palm and a giant discussion with me and lordofthetnt after that event...
later that night they relised the minecon capes but i had no internet access due to the fact that i wasnt bothered to pay 10 euros just for 10 minuets of wifi this lack of wifi ended up me not meeting chad or any other of the mcsg players at minecon :(
day 2:
had to leave early cuse today i had god-damn school so we had to leave around 12am but none the less i got home entered my minecon cape code cand ran around all my friends whilst they stared in awe at how awsome i looked XD
-ferno

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I didnt have friggin time to go :(
Nice that you got a minecon cape btw :p

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I would go for the PVP. Get #1 on there :p (not really, sure there are some other people that are better than I am)
Oh, and don't get me started on the parkour...The last place slot would belong to me.

Reaction score
omg its nice to see this thread has some replies XD and josh im quite upset i didnt meet you either but next year it is rumered to be in london hopefully ill have internet connetion this time :D
-ferno

Reaction score
I would go for the PVP. Get #1 on there :p (not really, sure there are some other people that are better than I am)
Oh, and don't get me started on the parkour...The last place slot would belong to me.
i got 3rd in the parkour and all the itallians next to me started screeeming there heads of at how s**t there friend was (he was getting 199th)
XD
-ferno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci