• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith

Where would make the best survival games map?

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yup, you can never watch them too many times, or read them too many times for that matter, the Hobbit on the other hand. :-\
I can agree with reading it, but unexpected journey was flippen amazing, I've watched that 14 times in the last week because of my lack of good Internet access xD

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I can agree with reading it, but unexpected journey was flippen amazing, I've watched that 14 times in the last week because of my lack of good Internet access xD
I despised the movie, I was talking the other way around to you, the book is great, the movie is to Lord of the Rings, what the prequel trilogy was to Star Wars.

Reactions: Le0

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I despised the movie, I was talking the other way around to you, the book is great, the movie is to Lord of the Rings, what the prequel trilogy was to Star Wars.
FINALLY! Someone who was actually really disappointed with The Hobbit movie too, like me. They just left out something that made it as epic as the Lord of the Rings movies- they tried too hard to make it blockbustery/more popular to people who aren't hardcore fantasy/scifi fans, which LOTR was. The Hobbit was too comical, too animated, etc. Like, all the Uruk-hai in the first movies, they were barely animated at all, it was mainly just awesome costuming and makeup. The goblins in An Unexpected Journey.... they actually freaked me out reading the book when I was 7, but they didn't do them any justice in this movie.

Yeah, they just tried too hard to make it more appealing to the general audience than with the first three films, to the point where it was lacking. It had the potential, but they screwed it over with dumbed-down plots, random additions and subtractions, repetitiveness and predictability. Don't get me wrong, I still liked it, it's just no where NEAR on par with the other films and the books. I hope the second movie is better :L

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci