• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith

Where would make the best survival games map?

• Total voters

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
How can you not remember Hiden Valley, it's the second elven city that Frodo visits, it's just in the films they decided to make it in a forest. Also when are you gonna open up apps? I wanna terraform mount doom.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
How can you not remember Hiden Valley, it's the second elven city that Frodo visits, it's just in the films they decided to make it in a forest. Also when are you gonna open up apps? I wanna terraform mount doom.
I've seen your terraforming, you're not going anywhere near mount doom.:D

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Besides, that's why I'm letting it be designed by multiple people. Also, wow, their? A-level english and you can't even distinguish between they're and their. Derp

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Depends whether I find somebody who's better at designing than you. But probably, yeah. I've got to give it to you, you're pretty good at designing buildings.

Also, please don't post on here again for a while, I don't want it to look like we're using the thread for the sake of it. I mean Fred_the_plynth by the way, I want responses from everybody else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci