• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mgf4's Strategy

Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Have a chest route planned out.
a. Never come into a game and have no clue were you are going to go. Even if it is a new map you should know at least which direction you can go towards.
b. Most chest routes you do not start at the ideal starting position in the game meaning that before the game starts you are on the other side of corn, and your chest route is far away. I usually have 2 chest routes so that I can go what ever way I want to.

2. Do not team with someone you do not know!! I can not be clear enough with people, most people that ask to team are just going to backstab you. So many times I have seen that while watching a game.

3. Armor than weapons. This means that if you have a stone sword and 4 iron and leather armor, make a pair of boots not an iron sword because it only gets a half of a heart more damage but boots give you a full heart of health.

4. Last but not least Traps, Traps, Traps. They are everywhere. If you see a tripwire sneak by it because it usually means there is a trap of some sort. You see a hole make sure there is a way out. If you see a pond in the middle of the dessert make sure you can get out. So many times have i gotten stuck in a little pond that you cant get out of.

Please Comment if you think that this was helpful.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
a. Never come into a game and have no clue where you are going to go. Even if it is a new map you should know at least which direction you can go towards.
b. Most chest routes you attempt, do not start at the ideal starting position in the game. Meaning that before the game starts, and you are on the other side of corn, you won't have a likely chance of getting those chests first. This is why you should give your self a alternative route. More than one.

2. Do not team with someone you do not know!! I can not be clear enough with people. Most people that ask to team are just going to backstab you. So many times I have seen that while watching a game. [How do you know when to trust/not trust someone? Any key hints?]

3. Armor than weapons. This means that if you have a stone sword and 4 iron ingots and leather armor, make a pair of boots not an iron sword. A iron sword only gets a half of a heart more damage, but boots give you a full armor bar. Remember diffrent types of boots effect the amount of armor bars provided.

4. Last but not least Traps, Traps, Traps. They're everywhere. If you see a tripwire sneak by it, because it usually means there is a trap of some sort. If you see a hole, make sure there is a way out. If you see a pond in the middle of the dessert, make sure you can get out. So many times have I have gotten stuck in a little pond that you cant get out of. [Example?]

No opening, or closing statements.

I spent 35 minutes editing this whole thing together. CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR! #GrammarNazi

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
a. Never come into a game and have no clue where you are going to go. Even if it is a new map you should know at least which direction you can go towards.
b. Most chest routes you attempt, do not start at the ideal starting position in the game. Meaning that before the game starts, and you are on the other side of corn, you won't have a likely chance of getting those chests first. This is why you should give your self a alternative route. More than one.

2. Do not team with someone you do not know!! I can not be clear enough with people. Most people that ask to team are just going to backstab you. So many times I have seen that while watching a game. [How do you know when to trust/not trust someone? Any key hints?]

3. Armor than weapons. This means that if you have a stone sword and 4 iron ingots and leather armor, make a pair of boots not an iron sword. A iron sword only gets a half of a heart more damage, but boots give you a full armor bar. Remember diffrent types of boots effect the amount of armor bars provided.

4. Last but not least Traps, Traps, Traps. They're everywhere. If you see a tripwire sneak by it, because it usually means there is a trap of some sort. If you see a hole, make sure there is a way out. If you see a pond in the middle of the dessert, make sure you can get out. So many times have I have gotten stuck in a little pond that you cant get out of. [Example?]

No opening, or closing statements.

I spent 35 minutes editing this whole thing together. CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR! #GrammarNazi
Well I am sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci