• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Metro_Trixx21 Goodbye Letter

MetroOG

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is probably one of the hardest thing i have ever done. Its come to the point in my life that that i am going into high school.

It all started about 2-3 years ago. I got this game called minecraft. I took a break to play call of duty on the wii and i met some pretty cool people. Then we moved to the pc and played cod on there. We also played factions and such and thats when i started getting back into minecraft. when my friend went to the military i decided to go the fridge (Bajan Canadians first server). after that i went to the nexus. Yes i am a nexus kid xD. I came to mcsg around December. When i got here my gaming carrier changed dramatically, i started to play this game a lot more and honestly its not good for you. Its getting to the point where im on 12 hours a day.. My parents hate my gaming life. I wish i can stay here but i cant keep living the life im living. My clan trama is one reason why ive been staying, we are rank #7 on the us clan leaderboards and it sucks for me to leave now. I want to thank all of you guys for the laughs and good times. Thanks for everything!

I want to thank a lot of people.

Surgeri/Trace You were like a older brother to me and your the person im going to miss the most. No matter what happens we will still be bro's.

All of Trama/ <3333 Great job keep up what your doing

_Frezzy,GamingNewfie,Parwez,Afro<3,62cook,Nick30Broduer,Volcomort,ForceHacks,Odman,Qsaclan,Shabbyshark,educating,ghost,mitch,Jimjim,rockyrobin,mlgmajestic,topbandit,bacca,ohjay,solarbear,mastern00b,fenomus,Bicost,riotpvp,_kryptic,somers,
caliswag,biboyqg,jessie,yellodawg,nick

Tell me if i forgot you. Yes i know it wasn't detailed on why im leaving and selling my laptop but if you want to hear or play with me ill be on tommorow for about hours 5-7 pacific time.

Thanks for everything <3

Metro~

Last edited:

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is probably one of the hardest thing i have ever done. Its come to the point in my life that that i am going into high school.

It all started about 2-3 years ago. I got this game called minecraft. I took a break to play call of duty on the wii and i met some pretty cool people. Then we moved to the pc and played cod on there. We also played factions and such and thats when i started getting back into minecraft. when my friend went to the military i decided to go the fridge (Bajan Canadians first server). after that i went to the nexus. Yes i am a nexus kid xD. I came to mcsg around December. When i got here my gaming carrier changed dramatically, i started to play this game a lot more and honestly its not good for you. Its getting to the point where im on 12 hours a day.. My parents hate my gaming life. I wish i can stay here but i cant keep living the life im living. My clan trama is one reason why ive been staying, we are rank #7 on the us clan leaderboards and it sucks for me to leave now. I want to thank all of you guys for the laughs and good times. Thanks for everything!

I want to thank a lot of people.

Surgeri/Trace You were like a older brother to me and your the person im going to miss the most. No matter what happens we will still be bro's.

All of Trama/ <3333 Great job keep up what your doing

_Frezzy,GamingNewfie,Parwez,Afro<3,62cook,Nick30Broduer,Volcomort,ForceHacks,Odman,Qsaclan,Shabbyshark,educating,ghost,mitch,Jimjim,rockyrobin,mlgmajestic,topbandit,bacca,ohjay,solarbear,mastern00b,fenomus,Bicost,riotpvp,_kryptic,somers,
caliswag,biboyqg,jessie,yellodawg

Tell me if i forgot you. Yes i know it wasn't detailed on why im leaving and selling my laptop but if you want to hear or play with me ill be on tommorow for about hours 5-7 pacific time.

Thanks for everything <3

Metro~
y
u
do
dis
;-;
i
l
y

Surgeri420

Tribute
Reaction score
You were always da best mayne.... We had a lot of fights, but like you said, we will always remain brothers, (you said my older brother yet you're older then me). LOL. Anyways, if you ever come back, we will always be here. Cya later... Joosh.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Metro you have been a great friend, we meat in Exodus and as soon as we meat we became friends. I'm very sad to see you go love you bro! <3

MetroOG

Diamond
Reaction score
You were always da best mayne.... We had a lot of fights, but like you said, we will always remain brothers, (you said my older brother yet you're older then me). LOL. Anyways, if you ever come back, we will always be here. Cya later... Joosh.
Hope you go fare on youtube<3

jesskoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Josh, I will miss playing mcsg with you all the time. Hearing us laugh together ): bye Josh :'( I'll miss all the good times we had. They are forever with me :(
Love,
Jessie:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci