• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Memorable MCGamer Moments

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
So, this is my 500th post, and I thought I might ask people what are some of their memorable moments on the forums or in-game?

I guess this is one of my biggest moments, and almost about to hit 500 wins as well, so I might stop posting for a little while so that my posts and wins are synced, but I don't think I can do that because then I won't have anything to do in Maths class ;).

Anyways, post your moments below :D

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Well, when MCG wasn't riddled with hackers and such...

My friend and I (Dompyre ), we took out a 5-6 team of Japanese players on Valley side and it was spectacular! They were chokepointing the two of us, the bow shots fired! Oh, the good days.

Also, my friend and I, Raven, are the best strategists! In an SG4 game there was a 3-team sitting in a house, we made a plan. I began crouching and went to the other entrance. While they were preoccupied with Raven, I jumped in let them all burn, while they were busy with me, raven came in and started hitting from behind.

Man, MCG really has those priceless moments. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci