• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting the MCSG COMMUNITY

WingsNThings

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, I am WingsNThings. An avid minecraft player, but i also love to spend free time playing basket or volleyball. I am trying to see if I can meet some new people in the mcsg community (not in a weird way though). I used to be very up close with the community, and I knew lots of fellow mcsg players, but that is a long story (I'll tell it eventually). I've started to play mcsg frequently and I hope to get my battlegrounds map accepted (check it out: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/tumbleweed-canyon-a-battlegrounds-map.182262/). Sorry, got a little sidetracked there, but anyways, I don't have skype at the moment, (once again, the long story) but I'm going to create a new account in the near future. Just wanted to put this out there, so everyone can kind of get to know me :).

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggest making an AMA, or following a MTS format without the Staff parts obviously, this helps get to know people a lot more, and will immerse you in the community.

Reaction score
Well it's very nice to meet you!
Honestly, the MCGamer Community is a wonderful one with lots of friendly people!
I'd love to get to know you!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to this amazing community. I am happy to see you join. I am a Moderator here at MCGamer and am always just a Direct Message away. If you have any problems or concerns do not hesitate to message me or any other Staff Member. Enjoy your stay! :)

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
welcome
pm me if u wanna play some games with me c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci