• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Staff - Wron

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
First name: Harris
IGN: wronsiski
Nickname(s): Wron, Wronny
Region: Eu
-----

One Cool Fact: I have a map on these servers, wyvern's wake.

One Embarrassing Fact: I have to use oush to talk on Ts, otherwise you'll catch me talking to myself/ muttering under my breath

One Fact that makes you proud: Been a member of staff here for ten months.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I'm a triplet, yup there's three of me.

Most Common question you get asked: Can you come on "this server" and recorda a hacker.

Favorite Animals: Lemur

Favorite Plants: Venus fly trap

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Food: Macaroni pies.

Biggest Pet Peeve: People getting involved in issues they shouldn't be.
Astrological Sign: Virgo

Personal Catchphrases:
Oi, stop block glitching
Oi, no spamming
Oi!
No no no Giuseppe no ( in joke with me and @CharlesTheMelon ).

Heard about MCG by: Found it whilst searching for hunger games servers.

Ever bring someone to MCG: A few of my IRL friends.

First friends in the community: @Frondome

MCG role-model: Couldn't really say anything, as in my opinion everyone here has their problems, but probably col.star.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Having travelled and lived in beautiful and incredible countries on 3 different continents.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Probably me, with my amazing PVP skills.... right?

Call me maybe? Well, slight problem of this is I don't have a phone, so good luck with that.

Do you team in game: Yes and no, if I want to actually win, no because I tend to team with people who are better than me.

Have you been backstabbed: Yes, @Easy_Soup

Ever Broken a bone: Same bone twice, once when I was 6 I broke my left arm in a squishy play area on ferry to france, and then again a couple of years ago playing football.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird any day.

Personal Skills: I play hockey... that's proper hockey, none of this ice hockey nonsense.

Computer specs: I5 procssor in a laptop, with intel Hd4000, that's about as much as you need.

Program I use to record: Fraps

Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption,I love it..... or Batman, any of them.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Red hot chilli peppers, Kansas, or Paramore.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Civ 5, all the way.

Favorite character from fiction: Lennie Small

What does a fox say? Well technically foxes don't say anything, seeing as talking is a human based thing to do.

Terrified of: Not really terrified of anything,

Personal website: None

Favorite website (Other than these forums): No clue. Too many to look at.

Dream job: Pharmacology or toxicology sounds fun.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Waiter in a local pub/resteraunt

Favorite thing about the community: The teamspeak and people I talk too on a daily basis.
-----

When I am online: Gmt times, tend to be on a fair bit.

Previous moderating experience: One small time server, of no significance.

Been a member of staff since: 9th of January 2013

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: I want to try and stop some of the issues I see in the community at some point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci