• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Meet the staff - LeftClique

LeftClique

Spectator
Reaction score
First name: Marwan

IGN(s): LeftClique

Nickname(s): Don't have any...

Region: US, Florida.

One Cool Fact: I play tennis 6 hours a day. Its hectic.

One Embarrassing Fact: I broke my two front two teeth with my tennis racquet... As I said before, its hectic.

One Fact that makes you proud: I achieved the moderator rank on my first try!

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I have a right click button too.

Most Common question you get asked: One that really gets old. "Do you left click?"

Favorite Animal: My favorite animal is the wild cat sitting in my living room. It's watching me.

Favorite Color: My favorite color is red.

Favorite Food: My favorite food... I gotta name more than one. Homecooked lasagna(Garfield), steak, etc. You know what, lets just say I like food altogether.

Heard about MCG by: I used to play on Zincbox, until I heard about MCG. Lets just say I never looked back.

Ever Bring someone to MCG: I brought my friend Chris @Dragonslayer8392 He took my first win away from me... He isn't my friend anymore.

MCG role-model: So far the MCG Network has been amazing, I can make a role-model out of anyone here. They all make a great community, I am truly glad to be a part of it now.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I'm proud to be alive. I'm proud to convert oxygen into CO2 daily. Yeah, you can say I'm a scientist of sorts.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I would lose, badly.

Do you team in game: Yes, I team with whoever I can. I need all the help I can get. Trust me.

Have you been backstabbed: Too many times. Not everyone is your friend.

Ever Broken a bone: I've fractured but never broken.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?:
A mouse.

Personal Skills:
Sports, I like computers, MCSG.

Computer specs:

2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

2 gigs of ram

ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT 128 MB

1 TB Hard Drive

Don't hate it's a Mac...

Computer operating system: OS X 10.8.5

Program I use to record: Quicktime Player. I'm looking for something better.

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I like listening to all kinds of Pop music, dubstep, trap, and instrumental too. Favorite singers right now for me are Coldplay, Maroon5, and who could get Ariana Grande? <3(she’s my bae)

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Minecraft, is more than enough for me.

Favorite character from fiction: Frankenstein. Read the book, he was a good guy.

What does a fox say? Clickety, Clickety, Clickety, Click.

Terrified of: My cat, it's still watching me.

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
www.google.com I need it to find google.
www.youtube.com It taught me how to find google.
www.facebook.com I told my friends how to find google.

Dream job: I want to be an engineer, or a computer programmer.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I am currently an unemployed 15 year old boy. I live off of the food my parents provide, and the money they supply. I'm reliant ok..

When I am online: I'm online at very sporadic times. I leave very suddenly. Weird schedule.

Previous moderating experience: Do not have any. There's a first for everything.

Been a member of staff since: I've been a staff member since Friday, October 24, 11:12 in the morning, exactly 20 seconds before the minute changed. Sorry I couldn't be more exact.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): Left wall of MCSG servers.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
As a staff member, my goal is to make this a better place for you and me. I hope to be a great addition to the staff, and I hope I make a difference.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess the red name really fits your favourite colour! :D

LeftClique

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you all. It really makes me feel good to be a part of this once again. So far, the community has been even better as a moderator. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci