• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Member- Me

nickk

Career
Reaction score
1. Name: Nick
2. Nickname: Nick
3. IGN: there r many
4. Age: 12
5. Which region do you play on?:
US
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?:
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?:
8. One cool fact about yourself?
: My basketball team won the state championship
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Myzahs been my best friend for a long time, and i have a lot more good friends
10. When did you join MCSG?: around February of 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: my neighbor
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: strengths r combos and weaknesses r bow
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?:
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: August 2012

15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria, and my favorite vip is none of them cuase theyre all attenion starved youtubers who make money off of their fans
16. What is your favorite SG map?: SG4
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: To get mod when im old enough, but at this point it probabl wont happen
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: cscoop
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night so i can hurt peoples ears
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?:
When I got my 100th win

Edit: 666 post lol

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria, and my favorite vip is none of them cuase theyre all attenion starved youtubers who make money off of their fans
Thanks for the mention, and I do agree that it seems like every time a YouTuber gets big they turn into an entirely different person, becoming indifferent and most likely selfish.

nickk

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for the mention, and I do agree that it seems like every time a YouTuber gets big they turn into an entirely different person, becoming indifferent and most likely selfish.
i agree most of them complain and say they hate the game but they just uploead because they want money. And they get very selfish and act like a celebrity. A good youtuber is the one when you can tell theyre doing it because theyre having fun.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
This is why your everyone's fav mod! You actually listen to the community and can pvp

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Dank post count. Almost as dank as that avatar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci