• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community - MattyPatty!

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
Nickname: Alex
IGN: MattyPatty_
Which region do you play on?:
I play on the US servers.
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: My playing aspect of MCGamer is playing survival games with my friends. It always gives me more courage every game I play to be the last man standing.
One embarrassing moment in your life?: The first time I took my dog for a walk I forgot to pick up his poo and I always feel guilty for leaving it on the poor man lawn. :giggle:
One cool fact about yourself?:
I love the "Goofy Gobber" song from Spongebob the movie.
Which are your best friends in the Community?: Gabby_the_potatoe and Dylan because there my Mommy and Daddy.
When did you join MCGamer?: I join the MCSG community around somewhere in October 2014.
How did you find out about MCGamer?: I was searching on google for Minecraft survival games server and I found this. :)
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
My PvP strengths are the bow, swords and the flint and steel. My weakness is the "Rod"
What is your favorite Gamemode?: My favorite game mode is Survival Games.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I bought Minecraft on December 25, 2012
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I have a lot of favorite Staff members and VIP. It's hard to say.
What is your favorite SG map?: My favorite SG map is the original "Alaskan Village".
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: My first goal on the MCGamer Network is to get 1000 wins! Second, to be recognized as a goofy person. Third, to help people.
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: My favorite MCSG YouTuber is TheMCPharaoh Omar .
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: My favourite event is "Open Mic Night"
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Taking out my first team :thumbsup: (y)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to learn these cool facts!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Matty, and best of luck to your application process.

Have a fantastic day!

4v

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the positive comments! It means a lot :thumbsup: (y)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice to meet you, very nice boat race at the event :). If you've got any questions feel free to dm me.

Dusan

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!!! Nice to meet you Alex c: If you need anything feel free to DM me ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci