• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community! -iNotTiger

Reaction score
1. Name: Kevin
2. Nickname: Kev / Kevie / Tiger / Big Kev / Randy / Haxor / Triggerbot / MacroUser / Tryhard / Scrub u get the point
3. IGN: iNotTiger
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: Australia
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Survival Games and its leaderboards :3
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: I sang twinkle twinkle little star to everyone in 7th grade.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: Guitarist :3
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: I have no friends
10. When did you join MCGamer?: December 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: ForceHacks
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm God at everything besides Bow ;-;
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: MCSG!
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since it first came out. (You can tell from my original IGN)
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Some Randy
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Bayside :3
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: Reach 1K wins, Reach Top 100 and Achieving a Perfect 3 Ratio
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: ForceHacks screw Ace he's a randy
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Idk
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Idk

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Heya, it's nice to get to meet you. I keep seeing you on the online members list and it's cool to see that you're active around here c:

Reaction score
Heya, it's nice to get to meet you. I keep seeing you on the online members list and it's cool to see that you're active around here c:
I mainly go on the AU Clans section but I saw this whole "Community" thing in the recent posts or whatever :3 So I decided to post one myself. I think I might start going on the forums actively around these parts..

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to meet you and know more about you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci