• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Huai

Kisus

Survivor
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Garry or Huahwi, some even call me Josh
IGN: Huai
Why do you like MCGamer: Let's see MCGamer for me is way to connect with friends and have a some what enjoyable time. I guess what I love about MCGamer is the action packed PVP. The PVP is balanced so that every player has a chance to win any fight. That's where your skill is shown, you deteremine who wins the fight! But overall PVP is the thing I mostly enjoy! Besides the fact of playing with your friends, those 4 teams of you and your buddies gotta love them. Then people start calling you noob teamers, but you know it doesnt matter what people call you because its you and your friends! :D
Whos your best friend in the community: My best friend.......... I honestly dont have one. I consider a good portion of my friends my best friends. They are Hoodrix, Revaz, Depressives, RegularShow421(Huahwi v2), Pyr(Huahwi V3), Aeruki, Fasha98, and Silver. I dont know how to tag anyone so if you could help me out that would be awesome! Im looking forward to a great adventure on the forums as for that this is my first forum thread!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, if you need a little help settling in don't be shy to shoot me a PM. I'm always happy to help :D

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! To tag someone all you have to do is @ then their username for example Huai

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! I believe I've talked with you on Teamspeak once or twice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci