• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Glade_OS

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Since everyone else is doing this, why not :D
1. Name: Natalie depends on the forum though
2. Nickname: Glade...I don't have many nicknames
3. IGN: TwinTailedGamer
4. Age: 15
5. Which region do you play on?: North America (but I live in Asia :/ )
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The maps look pretty good :D And the community has some good members :D
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: *thinks for about 10 hours* I can not think of one ;-;
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I do drums and guitar (I couldn't think of anything else ;-;
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: The voices in my head :D (forever alone :/)
10. When did you join MCGamer?: I think I was mostly just was looking for a SG server and came across this :p
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: Youtube probably
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses: (I'll leave this blank)
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Solo SG...I guess
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I do not have one >=)
16. What is your favorite SG map?: Don't really have one :confused: Too many good ones
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: I don't have any :/
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: Voftable or cscoop
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Don't use teamspeak...so I don't have one :D
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: My first win :D (I can't think of anything else ;-; )

And now I am done

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
In question 10 you answered for question 11. For question 11 you answered for question 11. Get your reading cap on.

Nice to meet you!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you :D

But what if I don't have a reading cap ;-;
Also thank you :3
You should go ti the store and buy one. If you have a job, you should be able to afford it. If not, start saving up the birthday money.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
You should go ti the store and buy one. If you have a job, you should be able to afford it. If not, start saving up the birthday money.
Or...*pulls out shotgun* I can get one for free :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci