• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Fireworks

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Might as well do one.
1. Name: Michael
2. Nickname: Mikel
3. IGN: Fireworks / Eevee / AltariaSkies / SnowClouds
4. Age: 18
5. Which region do you play on?: US
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The forums, I find them to be quite enjoyable, though playing with my pals is quite fun as well.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Geeze, I can't recall one off the top of my head. Either I try to forget about those moments or I just roll with it and turn it into a good story.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I can wavedash quite well. Shoutout to those who know what that is.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: ExoticRealm, Linkdude1997, and Ceroria for those who still play (somewhat). I have more like Lovelights, but they don't play anymore.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: Early July in 2012. 3 years baby. 8)
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: Watched the trailer video of SG1, then googled "Minecraft Survival Games". Found the servers through there.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm a team player. I work better when I have someone I know I can rely on to fill in the gaps in which I struggle at. I got most routes on quite a bit of maps that nobody takes, but are quite reliable in their gear, and can help lead my team to victory with starts and such. But, if you get me in a 1v1, you're going to win. I'm trash at straight up pvp. :p
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survival Games. I don't really touch the other gamemodes.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the Christmas of 2010. Coming up on 5 years.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Ceroria for mod, Lovelights for VIP
16. What is your favorite SG map?: I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy just about all the maps.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: I don't really have any goals, I'm pretty happy with where I am right now.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't really watch any Youtubers from this network.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: None, for I've never been to one.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Oh boy, there's countless memories I've made on these servers. The one that stands out is doing the capital heist with Linkdude1997 and JustAHotDog a long time ago. That was a blast.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You have an account called eevee... I'm really jealous now...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Firework my dude, it's always a good time speaking with you on Teamspeak and I look forward to the next time we can do so. Good to know more about ya c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci