• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Ezev

King

Experienced
Reaction score
Name/Nickname: Ezev (Yes, this is my real name)
IGN: Ezev
Why do you like MCGamer: MCGamer is a great place to hang out and talk to people in-game. I especially love the forums as it's always interesting to see threads about multiple topics/suggestions as well as those occasionally funny threads. The only dislikes I have about it is the toxic community, but overall, I see many moderators doing their job correctly (most of the time) and people having fun on here.
Who is your best friend in the Community: I don't have any friends at the moment, at least in this community. I'm not too keen on making any friends as well from past issues with them, but if you do ever see me on the MCGamer teamspeak, you can always drop by and say hello.

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey, Ezez! Nice to meet you!​

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
I tought "Meet the Community" is where you're a mod-sr.mod-admin and tell abbout you'r self and are you a mod? I don't think so... Oh well, nice to meet you.

Quantum
Reaction score
I tought "Meet the Community" is where you're a mod-sr.mod-admin and tell abbout you'r self and are you a mod? I don't think so... Oh well, nice to meet you.
That is "Meet The Staff".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci