• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - 4non/4nonhumans

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name: Allen
2. Nickname: N/A
3. IGN: 4non (previously 4nonhumans)
4. Age: 15 (10/6/99)
5. Which region do you play on?: US
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: The forums.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: When I was initially learning to swim at a young age, I was afraid to jump into the pool's deep end. I assumed that it would be a good idea to turn around mid-jump and grab onto the edge to avoid drowning. This instead caused me to hit my chin, have the pool evacuated, and made go to the ER. I have stitches on my chin that still annoy me while shaving.
8. One cool fact about yourself?: I can sing pretty well (in my opinion).
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: Twee ALL1DO1SW1N Chris DatPikachu ReallyTheRyan
10. When did you join MCGamer?: Sometime in the opening week of MCSG.
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: Reddit.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm not going to lie - I'm pretty good with most aspects of Minecraft combat. Besides fishing rods. I hate those.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Creative. (RIP)
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Four years.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: Favorite staff = Ceroria. Favorite VIP = Blamph.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: It was Moonlight Lake. Then Atlantis. Now it's Lobby Games.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: 1) Not getting banned again. 2) Cleanse the network of the filth that is the fishing rod. 3) Maintain the respect of most of the community.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't watch any MCSG YouTubers, but my favorite (of those I have spoken to) is Max/iBeat.
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: OMN.
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: ChromeClan.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello there everyone, my name is 4non and Ceroria is cooler than I am.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You live in an obnoxious time zone. But hey! ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci